Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Morning pre Immersion

Today is the last day of the Yoga Immersion. I've had a fun time being the Iyengar Emissary to Anusara Austin land. I've learned a lot about yoga, but mostly I've really just enjoyed being part of the Kula. It is really great to have such a nice group of people to interact with as a new Austinite.

Last night, Jeff and I split a veggie burger at Central Market and did some shopping there (non dairy Parmesean topping for example). I'm really looking forward to eating at the Clay Pit tonight. I have been craving both Indian food and Ethiopian Food.

Today is Day Four of no dairy. In general, I feel slightly less congested (though I do think I may be getting Jeff's cold). Sigh. It is a huge change in how I eat, but there are many yummy things like Pineapple Basil Sorbet that I never bothered to get because I like chocolate and cookies and cream gelato so much.

Off to Immerse.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So glad you took part in the immersion! It was really fun getting to know you a bit. Looking forward to studying with you on Thursday. Love, Lisa