Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Morning on the Back Porch




It is a beautiful morning. Great breeze. Fluffy clouds, beautiful light. It feels like I'm living in a vacation house. What fun! Here are a couple picture of me one on the back porch and the other in my study trying to get Jade to acclimate to her new surroundings. The dog is Jeff's dog, Q.

Highlights from the weekend. Finished moving everything out of Kelli's house. Subbed Mandy's classes, went to lunch at Eastside Cafe with Shannon, Jenny, and baby Micah Simone. They are getting ready to move to Ohio. It was fun seeing them and the food was totally yummy. I had roasted veggie enchiladas. Jeff had blueberry crepes that were totally fabulous. (and cheese grits!)

This morning, I'm going to write for a while then head up to Waco. I have a dissertation defense to go to and then more packing and yoga class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

canım sıkıldı

gelinlik