Thursday, June 19, 2008

Enjoying the cool morning

Another nice thing about my balcony is that it is partially shade covered. So even though it is already over 80 degrees, it is still quite pleasant and almost breezy out here. Moving update: the boxes are, for the present moment, under control. Everything I've moved down thus far has a place and so there's a nice semblance of order. It is sort of strange moving a little bit at a time, but it does give me time to go through everything and decide if I really want to keep it.

Yesterday I subbed two classes at Westgate. We worked on standing poses and baby backbends. I wrote a bit on both Plato's Agent and a Philosophy Muse in the afternoon and then went to Devon's class. Jeff and I had Mexican food for dinner. He makes great guacamole!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

You look so good! So calm and relaxed. You belong in Austin. I am so glad that you are here and that you are a part of my world.

Love,
P

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

Thanks Pam. I feel exactly the same way.