Friday, May 30, 2008

Change

Today I changed my mail address at the post office, arranged to get the utilities started at the Westrock house, and discontinued my phone and cable service up in Waco. All of a sudden, it seems so much more real that I'm moving into phase two of Anne in Austin existence. In some ways, it is a little scary, but mostly it is exciting.

Last night Jeff and I watched My Cousin Vinnie. It is a deeply hilarious movie. One of my favorites. Easily in the top ten list of movies I love, others being Apollo 13, The Godfather Trilogy, Pulp Fiction (though I tend to skip the really disturbing parts). Jeff had seen some of it before and it was really fun to watch it together. There's one scene were Marisa Tomei's character, Lisa, confronts Vinnie about going deer hunting we started laughing so hard that we had to stop the DVD to laugh more. Anyway, it was fun.

i did a short inversion and SP practice this morning and am getting ready to get a facial and then practice with Devon.

Oh, one of the other things that happened yesterday, I got tested for various possible food allergies and Milk came up. Not a surprise in that I really dislike milk (though I like other forms of dairy a lot). So I'm going dairy free for 30 days to see what happens. right now I'm at 24 hours of no dairy products. I feel perhaps a less congested, more able to breathe.

No comments: