Thursday, June 26, 2008

Living Room Furniture

I'm sitting on "my new" leather couch in my new living room with my feet up on my very old coffee table. The leather couch is new to me. Christina and Kelly changed their living room to two lazy boy recliners and I'm the happy recipient of their old couch and leather chairs. It really looks great. Jeff and I drove down to practice yesterday and picked up the furniture. Amazingly it all fit in the back of the Honda Odyssey. We had a really great day. Practice was a blast. The cookies and cream ice cream was amazing. Jeff and I went to the Hill Country Bar and Grill for a drink and a snack (decided to wait out the rush hour traffic) and while we were there, we were the happy recipients of blueberry ice cream... The chef was experimenting and everyone in the bar got a scoop!!! I can't remember the last time I've had two servings of homemade ice cream in a single afternoon.

I've got a busy day ahead of me. I want to write for awhile and I've got a chiropractor appointment and I'm subbing for Alice and also for Christina this afternoon.

No comments: