Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Update

Well, I ended up not going upto Dallas and have had a pretty mellow weekend at home. Jeff had to work on the computer virus situation and so I decided to work a little as well. Normally, I give myself the weekends off, but I didn't get as much as I wanted to done on Friday, so I kind of caught up Saturday morning. Then I went to practice with Christina's new immersion group. It was a little strange walking in the room and it being a whole set of new faces. Sort of like a new semester at school.

Then we ran some errands and ate dinner and went to look at Caroline Wright's Migration showing. I saw a couple things I'd like to buy and one I will relatively soon. The walls in the westrock house are very beige and I've grown used to more bold colors....

This morning I subbed for Mandy who has been laid low by a variety of ailments. The Hatha Star class was huge. We worked on, what else, opening the hips and shoulders. Did a lot of padaghustasana work of various sorts and then I taught inversion in the advanced class. Sirsasana I, II, and III and Niralamba Sarvangasana I, II.

Then Jeff and I got totally yummy samosas for lunch at the Indian Food Grocery on Burnet. They were fabulous.

I'm going to work for awhile this afternoon in anticipation of not doing too much tomorrow given the trek to San Marcos for Labor of Love.

No comments: