Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Morning-Getting Ready to Write

Well, life on sabbatical doesn't make for the most thrilling blog entries, but here goes. Yesterday, I talked to Christina for a while in the morning and worked pretty steadily from around 10:30 to 3:00. I did take a couple small breaks to eat lunch and move the various laundry loads from the washer to the dryer and the upstairs for folding. Around 3 I felt pretty brain-fried so I hung up a couple shelves and pictures up on the wall and then finally took a shower and changed out of my PJs and into yoga togs and did a little bit of my very late Carlos homework and then went to Devon's advanced class. We worked on stablizing the legs in a variety of standing poses and backward bends.

I decided in class that I really don't feel like going to the Mary and Eddy workshop up in Dallas, a variety of reasons, mostly a bit of workshop overload, that and labor day traffic on 1-35..... I haven't completely decided but am leaning in that direction.

Well, today more of the same. I'm revising the sample chapter and doing some secondary lit work and then I'll go to CTs classes.

No comments: