Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mid Week Update

Monday and Tuesday was pretty yoga and writing, more yoga than writing, but I've been feeling more and more ready to write. It is nice to feel a bit more creative in that domain.

Yesterday, I drove upto Waco to give the graduate students their comprehensive exams. It was my last official act as graduate director. I've enjoyed the job, particularly getting to work with the graduate students more closely, but like all transitions there's a bit of sadness with ending something. I'll be on sabbatical in the Fall and then I start back in Jan 2009 as the Director of the Baylor Interdisciplinary Core.

I'm getting ready to work a bit more on some character development for Plato's Agent and I'll also unload the yoga props I brought from Waco and work a bit on A Philosophic Muse before going to CT's classes.

No comments: