Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fun day in Austin

Yesterday, Jeff and I went down to the Labor of Love festivities/ back bending extravaganza. It was quite fun. See CTs blog for documentary evidence of said fun.

This morning I worked a bit on revising the Lysis chapter and then spent the rest of the day hanging out with Christina living life as a yoga workshop. We went up to Breath and Body yoga for a fun filled very sweaty flow class. I think I sweated even more than the hatha flow/asthanga extravaganza several weeks back. Then we ate lunch at North CM, came back here and rested on the leather furniture, then she went to pick up Kelly and I checked in on the email domain then went to her classes. I kind of ran out of steam half way through the advanced class, arm balancing, but I was well into my third hour of pretty intense yoga by then...

I'm about ready to go to bed. Pretty beat, though I may watch one of my favorite movies, Practical Magic.

No comments: