Saturday, December 1, 2007

Loving Austin

I know I sound like a broken record (skipping CD I guess now) but I really just love living in Austin. There is so so so much more to do and so so so many more people like me.

Last night, I drove back down to Austin. Ari and I went to a movie. This is the first movie I've gone to as an Austin resident. We went to the Alamo Drafthouse and saw Romance and Cigarettes. The whole thing was so non Waco. It is great to have real food and drink while watching a movie and the movie was surreal, campy, and great fun.

I slept late, did meditation and pranayama and chanting and went to J-Mo's 10:30 class at Kula. Again, it is just so great to go to a regular Saturday morning Iyengar class. Then I headed up to practice at Christina's Immersion at YY NW. good to see all my new yoga pals up there.

I just got back from the Austin Kula Christmas party. I'm on the sub list at Kula so I got invited to the party. Great vegetarian food! Really nice people.

Tomorrow, I'm starting off another fun filled day by subbing at YY N at 9

No comments: