Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Getting Motivated to Write

Or deciding to write anyway. Okay, so I've made a vow to myself that I am going to work on my book everyday of the break. I was talking with Christina on the way upto Waco yesterday morning and she was talking about her own motivational strategies about writing and I decided I need to just hunker down and finish writing. So it is day one of Christmas Break and nine minutes until I'm starting to write for the day.

Not too much to report from yesterday besides what I wrote on the teaching blog. Mostly, I was pretty involved with a variety of Baylor tasks.

Jade seems to be missing Sam a bit. She is even more clingy than usual. Understandable. Poor cat has to deal with a missing beloved companion and a frequently absent owner. She does have a very indulgent pet sitter, but still.

No comments: