Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Morning in Austin

Wow, what a fun filled weekend.

I went to Devon's class Friday morning and then to Whole Foods and Waterloo records. Got the Robert Plant and Allison Kraus cd, House of Sand and Jennifer Gentle and The Subdudes. All great picks. It is really fun just walking around that hub of Austin. Friday afternoon I drove down to San Marcos for the Noah Maze workshop. What fun. I'm sure Christina will write an update about that on her blog, so I'll just say, I really enjoyed it. Noah is a great teacher and it was really neat seeing how another Anusara teacher besides Christina teaches. (More on that on the teaching blog at some point). I really liked meeting Meg and Chris and Maple also. Meg is currently studying with one of my Iyengar Teachers, Chris Saudek, small world.

Anyway, it was a weekend filled with great yoga, great conversation and great food.

Saturday night I went over to Pam's party and that was really fun as well. the YYTT07 group are a delightful group of people, fun, enthusiastic, exuberant even.

This morning I went over to the open practice at Peggy's studio and took advantage of the rope wall!

Well, I'm off to Waco later this afternoon. Various obligations await!

No comments: