Friday, December 28, 2007

Fun Times in Austin

Well, it is Friday night and I'm actually watching Cold Mountain on TV, but somehow even that is more fun in Austin. I've had a great past couple of days. Went to Mandy's class Thursday morning and then met a former student of mine, Ashley Hayes for lunch at Hyde Park Cafe. Totally yummy. want to go back there many times. Then, the yoga marathon, or 2/3rds of it. Ari and I went to see Sweeney Todd instead of doing part three of the marathon..

This morning, I subbed class at Yoga Yoga and took Dylan down to San Marcos to visit the hounds while CT and I practiced.

Got a great manicure at Polish, bought a cool shirt at Kick Pleat and went grocery shopping at Whole Foods, pretty much the total Austin experience.

I came home and found a distressing email...

On a more sober note, a friend and colleague Daniel Payne is hovering at the edge of death with Whipple's disease. Please pray for him and his family.

No comments: