Thursday, November 29, 2007

Exceeding High Expectations

I was really eager to come to Austin today. It seems like forever since I've been down here. Christina and I went to the Harold's Outlet going out of business sale. We only scratched the surface of what is there. more trips needed. Then, I had coffee with a yoga yoga student at Halcyon. Very cool coffee bar downtown and headed to the yoga marathon. I did actually, with help touch my toes however briefly in Eka pada rajakapotasana and so it goes.

then I went to get more acupuncture with Craig for my shoulder...

somewhere in there I walked Dylan. Actually, he accompanied us on the trip to Harold's.

Anyway, it was a much needed fun day in Austin. and only two more days of driving up and back on Friday and Monday morning!!!!

No comments: