Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mid Week Update

Well, I've been having a fabulous time in Austin this week. Sunday, I drove down in time to take Mandy's advanced class. I subbed a yoga class Monday morning and took Devon's class Monday afternoon. Devon and I went to dinner at Vinnie's afterwards and then I met Mandy, Meg, and Jessy at Chuy's. They all took Charlie's class. Yesterday was a fun filled day. Christina wrote about it on her blog so if you want more details of the venue looking, chocolate eating extravaganza, click here. I did several drop backs unassisted in Christina's class last night, quite exhilarating and my padmasana has really come along lately as well.

Right now, I'm taking a break. I've actually gotten a little bit of work done today and plan to do a bit more. I had a great conversation with Devon about Plato's Agent and James and I had a good talk about it last night, so I need to get all the ideas down on paper, so to speak. This afternoon, I'll go to Devon's class and then sub a restorative class at 7:30 at Westgate.

No comments: