Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Morning, Post Marathon

I had a super day in Austin yesterday. Beautiful weather. I drove down for Connie's class but it was canceled, just as well as I actually had time to get my car inspected. Fourteen days late on it. I feel like I really live in Austin now, doing that sort of domestic task. I also went to the Seattle's Best right near my house. It is a very nice coffee shop, a bit more of a coffee shop feel than the Starbucks. I also walked Dylan for the first time in a couple weeks. He has been sleeping over at Reggie's a lot.

The yoga marathon was lots of fun. Actually, I found it less tiring to teach three classes in a row than I was anticipating and unlike when I'm taking the classes, I didn't sweat. It was a lot of fun.

Ari and I went to Whole Foods for dinner afterwards.

I'm off to Devon's class in a bit and then up to a fun-filled weekend in Waco.

2 comments:

Mark Osler said...

Gaa! Car inspection! Thanks for reminding me...

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

yes, maybe you should do a public service reminder on your blog.. or a poll, what's the longest you've gone with out a ticket on an expired inspection sticker.

a