Sunday, December 2, 2007

Korean Food

I have a former student, Pete, who lives in Austin. Pete was a BICer and then was in the PhD program for a while. He left and went to teach English in Korean, married a woman Daun, over there and they live in Austin now. Tonight, I had dinner at their apartment and Daun cooked Korean food, my first real experience with Korean food. I have to say I've really not had food a lot like it, a really different set of spices and textures than I'm used to, but I really enjoyed it and I'm proud of myself for being so adventurous in my eating (okay, I had mac and cheese for lunch) but still....

I really enjoyed subbing the flow class today. A really receptive group and I went to Mandy's advanced class again, my arm balances are really coming along.

I also worked on some Baylor stuff today. Tomorrow is the last class day of the semester, the last day, I'll get up early to drive to Waco for at least a while. I am ready for the semester to be over.

No comments: