Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pizza Crusts





When Jeff and I first started dating, we ordered a pizza one night and I noticed that he was not eating his crusts. Pizza crusts are one of my favorite aspects of eating pizza. Particularly now that I'm vegan, mostly. I figure the crust of the pizza doesn't have any cheese.

Anyway, I wasn't vegan then... but being the sort of person that I am, I just helped myself to some of the pizza crusts piling up on his plate, I mean he wasn't going to eat them and they were perfectly yummy crusts sitting there. Jeff kind of looked at me strangely, well sheepishly if not strangely and he said, "those are for Q." He put the pizza crusts in a bowl for Q whenever he gets pizza. I did think that was pretty cute and he did generously still let me have some of Q's crusts.

Anyway, Jeff was getting a couple of last minute slices of pizza at the airport and lo and behold he put the crusts in the ziplock bag and brought them home for Q. Q pronounced them yummy. In fact, they were so yummy she didn't want to eat her regular food the next day.

No comments: