Friday, October 10, 2008

Grape Stomping Pictures

Here are some photos of the recent great grape stomping event. Here is a lug of grapes. Altogether there were 3 lugs of grapes.


Here is a picture of my foot, which will soon, be stomping said grapes.
Here is a picture of me dragging the bunches of grapes across a rack. Peel me a grape?

Here is a picture of me getting ready to enter the stomping vessel.

Here is a picture of me in the vessel, part way, shortly after this point is where I toppled over backwards.


Here is me having full mastered the stomping process.




This weekend Jeff and I are going down for part of my twenty-year college reunion. I didn't make it to my 20 year high school reunion. In fact, I think I went to my five year high school and my five year college and then I guess I was reunioned out for fifteen years.

Other big news, I have decided to get a golden retriever puppy.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

you should have put up a picture showing how big a lug is for reference. each lug contains 36lbs of syrah grapes from the lodi region of california. 3 lugs = 108lbs.
ask her to show you the video, it might still be on her phone.