Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures from San Antonio



Jeff and I went down to San Antonio for my 20 year college reunion. I had a good time, though really most of my closest friends weren't there. So I saw a lot of people I remembered and there were a lot of people I didn't. Trinity was really very much Anne, Julie, Tom, James, Claire, Greg, Ed so it was definitely a little strange being there and not seeing any of them. But oh well. . Everyone said I looked the same. Which is not true, but was still nice to hear. We went to an "I'm with the Band" reunion and then the 20 year party. Sunday, we went to visit with my former teachers Willis and Vicky.

The weekend in SAT itself was just fabulous. Lots of great food, walked around the King William District a lot and Q even got to go to Greyhound camp.

Here is Q in the car going to camp.


Here are the dogs meeting Q


Jeff and Kelly overseeing dog greetings.


Jeff saying good bye.

Panorama of us on the porch swing.

My feet on porch swing.

Jeff under the flowers

3 comments:

Jeremiah Wallace said...

YAY! Doggy kula.

Lisa said...

Woah, who's Q? Did you get a dog? Or is Q Jeff's baby? And is he named after Q the omnipotent Star Trek character? Inquiring minds want to know! :-)

Jeff said...

The name is from a long family name "Ice Queen of Fonridge..." (Ice, because her Sire arrived in a frozen vial), shortened to Queen, shortened to "Q".