Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mid Week, Mid Day

It's Wednesday at Lunch. I'm having a difficult time sitting down to write today. It is just such a beautiful day and I'm looking forward to practicing with Heide and Gillian and Devon and then CT gets back into town so there's her class at 7th street.

The highlight of the last couple days is surely the stomping of the grapes event. Jeff orders a bunch (well three lugs of grapes ) that's quite a lot of bunches actually and they arrived from California on Monday. That was a lot of fun, except for where I toppled over backwards before my feet firmly hit the bottom of the container, sort of like being in cold quicksand or something. The even is commemorated on video, but I'll not make it available to the world wide web. Just use your imagination, Anne slowly floating backward and landing in a leather chair. I'll say it is funnier than the I Love Lucy grape stomping scene. Way funnier.

Well, off to read over my Republic chapter and ride on the writing waves of Mercury's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

also, congrats on the veganism! giving up dairy changed my life.

mandy eubanks said...

Oh come on....let us see the video:)