Sunday, December 14, 2008

A weekend of Festivity

Well this weekend was pretty fun. Friday night Jeff and I went to Kelli's Red Door Soiree. Kelli is my former housemate and she throws this big parties a couple times a year. I got to see Dylan wearing his jingle collar and also wore a great Ann Taylor outfit, red and gold, a hand me down from Christina.

Saturday, we drove up to Waco for my good friend Gabrielle's Wedding. It was really a lovely event. I got to wear my really cool Marc Jacobs dress that Christina and I bought at Buffalo Exchange (that was the same trip where we had a near death experience in a Bikram class). Gabrielle and Tony both looked so happy and radiant with love for each other.
This is Milo and Jeff in Waco. Notice the lovely new fence my neighbor put up!

Milo enjoyed his first trip to Waco. He particularly liked the big yard and the fact that no leaves have been picked up.

It turned out to be a gorgeous day in Austin. We took Milo for a walk and ended up renting a canoe and Milo took a swim out of it at one point.







Here are some photos from earlier in the week that I didn't get around to posting.
This is Milo looking at the Chimenea.
This is the lower patio with bench and chimenea.

Chimenea with fire.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow--Milo is getting so big! I want to hear about the Bikram near-death experience. Have a great day.

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

It's a great story. We'll have to tell it to you in person sometime.
Milo is definitely getting big. Then I see a grown Golden and realize he has a long way to grow.