Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday Morning

I'm getting ready to sub Gillian's classes at Castle Hill. There's one at 9:30 and then another at 12. It is actually really nice to do both. I have just enough time to invert inbetween and use the really fun Wall Pro there. Then, I'll probably eat a bagel at Einstein's. Yummy. Writing and walking Milo scheduled for the afternoon then CT's classes at YY.

Yesterday, mostly I did yoga and wrote. This particular section I'm working on is still rough, but there's more of a shape to it now. I subbed a fun hatha Star class at 6:30 then came home, had dinner with Jeff, and got some provisions at CM. Happily, A22, the wine bar is back open. They are having a Sparkling Wine Event.

Here are some Milo photo's from the morning. Milo playing with a stick and one picture of a lime kumquat plant to boot.





No comments: