Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back in Austin


here's a picture of him letting me know he wants to go out. What a great puppy dog!


I went upto Waco yesterday afternoon to hear a job candidate give a talk, went to dinner at Diamond Back's, a yummy place to eat in Waco and then watched the candidate's teaching demo and headed home. It was nice to see people and it was nice to hang out in my house for a while. It is also super nice to be back in Austin.



I'm off to CT's classes and then she and Kelly are coming over for Black Bean soup. I'm wearing my cool new Lululemon pants. I was going to wear the top but they forgot to take the plastic tag thing off, so I need to go back. Maybe I'll wear the top anyway. It just looks like I shoplifted it. Sigh. Maybe not. Sort of decreases the hip yoga chic factor.

Here's a video of Milo. He is a very enthusiastic drinker of water. Actually, he seems quite engaged with all forms of liquid.

No comments: