Monday, December 22, 2008

A bit under the weather


Here are some cute Milo pictures from yesterday



I've been fighting off a cold/chest congestion thing for a week or so now, but I woke up this morning and felt significantly worse and it is so cold that anytime I go outside, I start to cough. I went ahead and taught yoga this morning and took Sudafed Severe Cold then went to see Craig for a treatment and more herbs. Am feeling better already.

Had a fun weekend down at Christina's practice and party and Mandy's class was great fun on Sunday. I'm getting closer to getting into padmasana in sirsasana without some form of help.

Anyway, I'm going to try to write for a while, go to Devon's class to be restored and then teach for Gillian tonight, unless someone agrees to sub.

Mom and Dad are in route to Texas, so that is exciting !

No comments: