Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Morning Update

I had a nice time yesterday. Lenore and Henry and H.W. and Tony and Gabrielle drove down from Waco for the afternoon. We exchanged gifts and ate delicious mediterainian treats from Phoencia. Great cheeses and baklava, humus and eggplant dip. It is right down the road from my house, but it is the first time I've gone in there.

Then Jeff and I went out with Gabrielle and Tony to the Treehouse Italian Place on Live Oak. There is a 750 year live oak on the patio. It was a nice mellow low key place. I'd definitely go back.

Other than that, I've been practicing yoga. (more on that on the teaching blog) and playing with Milo.



This is Milo playing with Blue Snarfles. Moshie really liked Blue Snarfles at the Christmas gathering.
This is Milo and Q with their Christmas scarves on.
Q with Christmas scarf. I think Q sometimes looks like Max, the Grinch's dog.
This is Sock Monkey after being mauled by Milo.

No comments: