Thursday, September 11, 2008

Late getting Started

I slept late this morning. I love being able to sleep until I wake up and feel completely rested. Nothing like 4.5 hours of yoga to help with sleep!! Then, I spent some time talking with Christina and updating my other blogs. However, I have no where to be until 4:15 when I leave for CTs Thursday classes at Westgate, so I can still get a good session of writing in.

Yesterday, things started to flow a bit with the Republic Chapter and I keep on having ideas about how to streamline this. It is nice when ideas come. I was telling Jesse after class that I feel like I have a giant jigsaw puzzle, all the pieces I need, just haven't quite figured out the best way to fit them together. Another image of the creative process; it is sort of like an out of focus picture and I need to keep changing and shifting the pixels to bring out the image that's already there in my mind.

So off to it.

No comments: