Monday, September 8, 2008

Getting Started for the week.

Well, I had a really fun weekend which culminated in going to the Rainbow Cattle Company to see the Austin Baptist Women perform. I was hoping for a bit more direct humor about the Baptists, but really they got the wigs and the hair just perfect... One of my favorite lines about Baptists... the bigger the hair, the closer to God. Jeff, Jeremiah, Laura, and Christina and I had a blast. Definitely one of those, you're not in Waco anymore moments.

I went with Christina to the Johnny Kest Sweat Fest Sunday. Really I've never sweated more in my entire life... However, I was still not even in the ball park of CT she could wring sweat out of her sports bra. It was really more like a free form dance/ aerobics class than yoga... but still a lot of fun.

Jeff and I went out Saturday and had a great time at Polvos. I also taught my first class at YY South, more on that on the teaching blog.

Friday just a mellow evening at home.

Looking forward to the week of writing and yoga yoga and writing

Oh I also have a new blog. iyengaryogainaustin.blogspot.com

It lists all the public Iyengar classes right now... it will also post updates on workshops articles on teachers and things about Iyengar Yoga in general.

No comments: