Friday, September 12, 2008

A Productive Week

Well, I just spent almost an hour and a half working on the Republic chapter, so I'm taking a little break. I have ten more pages written than I did at the beginning of the week. At that rate, I'll have a draft of the whole chapter by the end of the month, which would be great.

I'm taking a little break and then am going to do some secondary lit reading before having a late lunch. Jeff and I and Jesse and Pam I think.. are going down to San Marcos to practice with Christina and then go see Marcia Ball. Hopefully, we will not hit much hurricane related weather or traffic. Jeff's parents have evacuated Galveston. He's a bit worried about them. It really does look pretty dire down there.

Last night, Christina's classes were quite fun. I did my best Surya Yantrasana ever and got into Visvamitrasana without toppling out of it on both sides. Those were the high points, the goddess and moon squats in the flow class very low points...

Also the post class gathering at Hyde Park Grill was tons of fun.

Off to read Rosen's Republic Book.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Well first, how are Jeff's parents? And also I LOVE your new photo on the page. Great seeing y'all this weekend.

P

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

Thanks, I love that picture too, Jeff took it in NYC.

Jeff talked to his mom yesterday. They are all okay, but still uncertain of the fate of their properties.