Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wow I'm tired

Yesterday I had a really long day up at Baylor. In addition to normal class stuff, I chaired a session at the Friendship Conference and it was also my week to take the World Cultures students to the Synagogue. Ordinarily, I would have just stayed up in Waco but Kelli was having her Red Door Halloween party and I wanted to attend, so I drove back down here last night after the synagogue service. The party was really a lot of fun, met a lot of intriguing people from all walks of life and got some good ideas for costumes I might actually be willing to wear! (I was a witch, which I often am when forced to dress up for Halloween, one very nice woman at the party said, it was good I was a witch because I was upholding the genuine Halloweenness of the costume party, without a witch it really is just a costume party. This morning I taught at Yoga Yoga, I really love teaching there and then subbed for Jessica at Kula. Then I visited Anusara land and learned all about muscular energy, organic energy, inner and outer spiral. I am pretty tired right now. It is sort of nice just to be vegging out doing nothing but blogging. Sounds like a broken record, but being down here is just so much fun.

No comments: