Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy to be here

Great day in Austin. I drove down around lunch time. (worked for a while on my research leave application this morning). I went to Whole Foods and then had a meeting with Sadani at YY about doing some teaching for them. I went to the house and walked Dylan. Dylan was super happy to see me. When I was checking email, he just put his cute dog nose right on my chest. Went to two of Christina's classes, had some real breakthroughs in several poses and was the first practice in a long time where my shoulder really was not in my way.

went to Maude's with Pam and Ari for a drink afterwards. They are both super great women who I very much look forward to becoming friends with.

tomorrow is a hugely long day there and back again to waco.

Looking forward to the Halloween party.

No comments: