Friday, October 12, 2007

Fall Break in Austin

Today is Fall Break and it actually feels like fall for the first time all season. It is really great not having to drive back upto Waco today. Last night, I went to two classes of Christina's yoga marathon, and my shoulder held up really well in backward bending... then I went out with Pete, former student of mine. Went to The Ginger Man again and to Opal Divine's for the first time. (I'm really looking forward to having Korean food with he and his wife soon.!!!) Impressive drink menus at both places. This morning, I walked Dylan, who is super excited to see me, went to Devon's yoga class, chatted with Jessica a bit and then went to Whole Foods. All the stuff I love about Austin!! It continues to be just fabulous for me here.

Now I'm revising my conference paper and looking forward to the Laura Allard Workshop this weekend.

No comments: