Sunday, October 28, 2007

Some pictures from CH



Here are a couple pictures from my recent trip to Chapel Hill...

Another long yoga filled day. I subbed a couple classes this morning at YY NW. That was my first trip to NW. Lovely studio, all four YY locations are really nice. I have to say I really enjoy teaching yoga in this sort of venue. It is a lot less pressure in a certain way. The Yoga Place Waco is just me. Here I'm just a small part of someone's overall yoga experience. If they don't lik me, they can still have yoga. Also, 17 people just show up for a saturday morning class. Its taken me 5 years to build up a regular following of about 12-15 per class.

After that, I went down to CT's intensive. I now have a thorough grasp of the principles of proper shoulder alignment.

Devon, CT, and I went to Clay Pit for dinner. It was good to touch base with Devon, however briefly and I have to say I missed eating at the Clay Pit. Normally, when we take the Baylor students to Barsana Dam, we arrange a lunch at Clay Pit.

I'm pretty tired and it is nice to just be sitting still for awhile, okay, well actually reclining...

No comments: