Thursday, October 4, 2007

Second Yoga Yoga Class

Well, I taught my second class at Yoga Yoga tonight. I subbed for Charlie. It was a lot of fun. He has the group really well trained. Jesse and Tabitha and Jeremiah even came to see me !! We worked on standing poses and some minor inversions...

This week is a quick visit to Austin. I spent most of the day getting stuff done in Waco, but I drove down in time to hit Devon's restorative class, quite lovely. (Christina is out of town, so no yoga marathon tonight!). Then I headed south to Westgate. I ate a bit at Central Market and shopped some, got a cool white shirt at Whole Earth. I read a couple philosophy articles that Jake Howland gave me. we are definitely interested in similar themes, philosophy, narrative, soul formation.... It was nice just to read some philosophy in a relaxed way..

Then I taught and went back to CM, got an array of apples to try (I'm supposed to have three a day according to Craig, aruyveda guy,) Three is a lot, may as well go for variety within appledom.

anyway, even though it is a quick trip this week, it feels so good to be here.

Mary and Eddy are in Dallas this weekend. I'm excited !!!

2 comments:

mandy said...

Hi Anne,
I can't wait to take one of your classes, got anymore coming up?

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

Actually, yes, I'm teaching a couple saturday morning the 27th, and then one nov 18th at 4:30. I'll post them in a bit.