Sunday, October 21, 2007

New York City

I had a fabulous time in NYC. I was expecting to have a great time and had an even better one. Great yoga, great food, great time with friends, both old (James and Joe and Natalie) and new (Carolyn, Sara and Ryan and philosophers et al) . Here's all the really great dining experiences: Pure Food and Wine, Ethiopian, Greek, Thai, Italian, and just pretzels and pizza on the street.

All the yoga classes were wonderful: Laura Warren, Carrie Owerko, Brooke Myers and a real highlight, going to the Sutra Study group Friday afternoon at the Institute.


And yes, I did see a show. Eddy Marks and I went to see Blue Man Group Friday night, totally bizarre random silly show.

I did even manage to work some philosophy in. My paper on two models of self-comportment went well. Janelle did a great job on her paper.

I'm pretty tired now!

No comments: