Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Post Weekend Update

Had a great Fall Break in Austin.

I went to Devon's class Friday morning, which will become my own class at Clear Spring Studio in the Spring! Friday during the day I got some work done and ran various errands and of course walked Dylan the dog.

The Laura Allard workshop started Friday Evening. I learned a ton about the muscles of the hip and the leg and all sorts of nifty tricks with blocks. Devon and I went to an absolutely fabulous restaurant, The Buenos Aires Cafe Saturday evening for dinner. Wow! Really the best meal I've had in recent memory.

Had a busy day up in Waco yesterday and another one today. I've got a very compressed week due to the upcoming Society of Ancient Greek Philosophy Conference in NYC.

next posting from there.

No comments: