Sunday, September 23, 2007

What a day

I taught my first class at yoga yoga this morning. It went really well. Several people asked when I was teaching other classes. Then I came home for a while and headed up North to Geneieve's lovely home to do the BEOTCH, Baby Eye of the Tiger Practice. That was loads of fun as were the after practice snacks and drinks. It was nice to met Meg and Elaina. However, the real highlight of the evening was doing Acro batic yoga tricks. Jason, another member of the Kula I had not met yet came at some point and started getting us to do all these cool partnerish, acrobatic things. Christina and I used to do these as kids and we called them daggios. (Actually, I'm not sure how to spell daggios, because I've never actually written, the secret sister language word down). Anyway, it was a total blast. Great fun and my shoulder even feels okay. Ari has tons of pictures, so a link will hopefully be forthcoming soon.

2 comments:

whatnot said...

here ya go:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatnot/sets/72157602141594068/

=)

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

Many thanks ari. you definitely should have stayed to get thrown around....

cheers