Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gone to Carolina

Due to some pressing personal business in Waco, I didn't get down to Austin until late this afternoon. Dylan was super happy to see me. I went to Christina's Yoga marathon Tuesday. She helped me a lot with my shoulder issues. I am sure that my etheric shoulder is really perfectly in the socket and my etheric shoulder blades are on my back, but my shoulder of prakriti, my shoulder of the be here now, is a long way from that (see Teaching Blog).

Anyway, it was great fun and I am very much looking forward to the arrival of Pink Pearl apples having heard about them for the first time from Tabitha who also triple dipped today.

Went to Whole Foods for great macaroni and cheese.

Tomorrow I go to Chapel Hill for the first time in about a decade. Laura, Treeby, and I have a 48 hour eating extravanganza planned.

No comments: