Monday, September 10, 2007

Fun weekend in Austin

Yoga immersion for sure. Jaya taught a workshop this weekend as did Christina so I floated back and forth between Iyengar Yoga Land and Anusara Yoga Land. It was my first class with Jaya since rooming with her in India. It was great to hear her perspective on our shared experience of July in Pune. Christina did a fabulous job at her immersion. She is a really gifted teacher. She also has really fun students that I'm enjoying getting to know.

Lenore and Henry and H.W. came back Sunday evening for a visit in my new abode. H.W. didn't quite know what to make of Dylan the Dog. He is much larger, even than Miro, the largest domestic cat on the planet, okay maybe not the planet, but Miro, L and H's cat, (one of three) is QUITE LARGE.

Mostly, I just totally dig being in Austin. So much to do, see, eat....

Had a great day in Waco, lectured on Hinduism, taught a fun yoga class, the cats are happy to see me.

No comments: