Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday in Austin

Well, I had a fun night up in Waco at I35 Prime, got up this morning and came down to teach for Jessica at Austin Kula. It was a lot of fun, Jeri, Ari, Pamela, Genevieve, and Ross were there. We worked on inversions, dhanurasana and parsva dhanurasana. Then we went to eat at La Madeleine, Yummy. Yet another thing that would be great for Waco to have, that would do really well there and yet it doesn't. Ongoing puzzle. Class was really fun. A really nice studio space. I found out that Genevieve's dad is Henry Rosemont, a very famous Asian Philosopher. I've actually had dinner with him twice. We have a very gifted student in common, Erin Cline. Small world!

I went to Peggy's update from Pune workshop this afternoon, then Devon and I ate at Zocalo.

It sounds so cliched, but there really is just so much to do here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a FUN day, Anne. I loved what I learned with the strap, especially using it in Downward Dog. Oh how I bow to you "People of the Props." And, La Madeline was a great way to finish up. So glad you're traversing the I-35 highway of life.

Love,
Pamela

Anne-Marie Schultz said...

Thanks Pamela. It is totally fun to teach ya'll new tricks with props.