Thursday, September 20, 2007

Anne's Second Yoga Class in Austin

I'll be subbing at Yoga Yoga North for Mandy's Hatha Star Class Sunday morning 10:30.


Today was fun. Baylor has been sort of non-stop Baylor all week and I was almost like, oh what's the point in coming down for 24 hours, but the point is it is Austin and not Waco and it was great, a really nice break. I took Connie's class, had my orientation at YogaYoga, I'm now officially on the sublist and even have my first subbing gig re above. Connie is a great teacher. Manouso is her main teacher and seeing her take on what she learns from him always makes me want to study with him more regularly than I get a chance to do.

I also went to Devon's restorative class and she helped me some with my shoulder. Mostly I think I need to rest it rather than just ploughing through it.

Checked out the take out food place near the house. I think it is called FOOD FOOD. Got cheese soup and garlic broccoli. Then other normal stuff, did laundry, walked Dylan, Talked with Lenore, read tons of email, gave some thought to class tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to next semester when I can spend more time down here. This semester is hectic with all the Friday stuff and then I have a slew of trips coming up. But it is great to have a place down here, a marker for my new life.

No comments: