Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Fun

This morning I went to Connie's first class at Kula, great class. The studio has a lovely feel to it. Very mellow and welcoming. then to the neighborhood Starbucks, came home and walked Dylan. I finally got up with Shannon for brunch. Shannon is a really good friend of my from graduate school. We had awesome enchilada's at Cuerra's despite the wait and the construction on Oltorf. Good to touch base with her. She and Jenny are having a baby girl in December. They've decided on the baby's name, though they are open to suggestions, they aren't telling people the name because of people's basic inability to offer unsolicited opinions on said name, which I think is a great stance to have.

I'm going to try to write a bit and then go to my acupuncture appointment.

No comments: