Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Morning

It is really nice to have Labor Day as a holiday again! When I first started work at Baylor, we had it off, but then there was a ten year period of time when we didn't get the holiday. However, order has been restored to that particular domain of the cosmos as Anne experiences it.

I'm getting ready to revise some of the Republic chapter. Then I'll head down to San Marcos for a visit to Anusara Land and then brave the traffic back up to a party I've been invited to in Waco.

Had a great weekend down here. Devon, Elana and I walked in the new park. Great views of downtown. Then, we ate at Galaxy Cafe. It is owned by the same people who run the Zocalo Taco place Christina and I went to Thursday night. Great food, great atmosphere, very reasonable prices. Though Macaroni and Cheese is not a high priced item. Sunday, I went to Gioconda's class again and did various Austin like things, BookPeople, Whole Foods, Central Market, acupuncture treatment. (okay, I probably could get acupuncture somewhere in Waco!)

No comments: