Thursday, January 8, 2009

what a beautiful day


When we were growing up, my Dad would always say, whenever it was a beautiful day, "What a beautiful day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Anyway, to this day I still think of him saying that whenever the weather is truly glorious.

When I was in college, my roommate Julie and I would always say, whenever it was a beautiful day, "This is why we came to college in Texas." At the time, I still was tanning and there's a picture of me sunning myself on the balcony in mid January. Unfortunately, the photo is pre digital era. I had a really cool Ann Taylor polka dot bikini, but I digress.

Anyway, that's mostly what's going on today, enjoying the great weather, getting things organized for school to start back. doing laundry, getting ready to do some yoga.

Here are some more Milo photos for the day,










No comments: