Saturday, January 10, 2009

Walking Milo




I just got back from walking Milo. He is getting better at walking, but still likes to keep hold of his leash in his mouth. This is one of the times he is being a perfect walker! His training overall is going pretty well, a few accidents in the house, the sock swallowing incident, but he's mastered sit and down and has a decent sit stay and down stay. He's getting better at come and better at not jumping on people. He's not a big barker so far. the newest skill he is learning is "go to bed" so he won't be underfoot so much while food is being prepared.

I taught two good forward bending classes today, got a little bit of work done, went to CM, and am going to write a little more and then get upside down.

I've definitely been more productive at the tail end of the sabbatical, but maybe that's the way it goes. the thyroid medicine and herbs and diet really has helped my concentration and focus.

I have some mixed feelings about going back to school. I'm excited about starting a new job and it will be nice to see my friends in Waco more regularly, but I enjoy being down here so much that there's a bit of a sense of possible loss. However, I am working hard and embracing the abundance all around me and dwelling in the present moment.

Hanging rosemary by the driveway.

No comments: