Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update of the past couple weeks

Here's Super Puppy Milo at his cutest.




Hello Avid Readers of Anne in Austin,

I haven't had as much time to write since my life as a dual citizen began in earnest two weeks ago. I like the new BIC director job a great deal. Here's a picture of my new office.
One benefit of driving back and forth to Austin: it is quite easy to see Mom and Dad. Here's a picture of them at our first of what is sure to be many meetings at Starbucks.


Here is a picture of Dad eating his birthday blue berry muffin yesterday at Starbucks.


Last week in Waco, I got to catch up with my step daughter Christa and meet her new puppy Toby.

Here's a picture and Here's a picture of me and Toby. I am wearing the dress I will wear at Christa's wedding at the Renaissance Fair. It is apparently in the Italian style which is appropriate being a Frosolono and note too the green and gold color scheme. Christa made the dress which is quite impressive as well.


Here's a photo of Milo and Spirit at lunch last Friday at Christina and Kelly's house

and here's a really cute one of Milo, Q, and Jeff.



IToday, I spent the day in Austin catching up on some editing and personal errands. Tomorrow, I have a full day of events up in Waco.

No comments: