Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year




Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year. I just got back from the 108 sun salutations festivity. I've personally never done 108 salutations before. The hardest part was listening to the very slow yoga flow music for an hour and a half. As many of you know, I'm not all that into flow, but at least if I'm going to flow I like rockin' music... I had agreed to lead some salutations but it turned out they didn't need me. But I figured I was there, may as well experience it.

In terms of non yoga resolutions, my resolution is to get the book sent to the publisher by the end of March. I just looked back to last year and that was not my resolution last year, so that's good to learn. The resolving to finish will no doubt do the trick. To that end, I worked some this morning on revising the intro and parts of the first and second chapter.

No comments: