Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Evening Pre Dinner


I subbed two classes this morning for Charlie L, did some practicing and caught up on things domestic. It really turned cold today and Milo was very frisky. Jeff and I just tried to go to the Wine bar A22, but unfortunately it was closed. We've really missed going to it this holiday season. I don't really think gift basket storage was quite as effective a use of space. Oh well. Hopefully, things will get back to normal there soon. It is really a great way to try lots of interesting wines and cheeses.

Here are some photos of Milo, they are back with the phone camera because I ran out the batteries on my new camera and haven't gotten around to buying the rechargeable batteries.

Here are some pictures from today. Milo's newest discovery: flower pots...







No comments: