Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Week Back

I survived my first week back to school after my sabbatical. My class went well. So far the new job is not too onerous. I have a great team of staff and faculty who are all working together to make the BIC be great. It was a busy week with a job candidate coming in for both philosophy and BIC. I definitely missed being in Austin full time, but it was good to see everyone again and really the drive is not too bad. Highlights of the week: lunch with Mom and Dad, dinner at Diamond Backs, sitting in my new office, coming back for yoga class and practices..However, I'm glad not to have to make the trip up again until Tuesday afternoon. I'm savoring the 100 or so uninterrupted hours in Austin.

Here are some pictures of Q and Milo from last week.



No comments: