Friday, July 25, 2008

Sitting in Central Market

I'm sitting in a big booth at Central Market. I'm just hanging out waiting for Celina to finish making the house all sparkly. I have a few provisions to pick up for the trip up to Feathered Pipe. Chocolate espresso beans (as the coffee there leaves something to be desired) and ginger and vitamins... Then I'm going to buy a vitamin organizer at Whole Earth and get my nails done and go home and write for a bit before meeting Devon for practice. I was planning on writing here, but it is way too noisy to do any real thinking/writing. Not that blogging isn't real... but it doesn't really require my analytical mind...

Let's see I've had a fun last few days. Jeff and I had a late lunch celebrating our five month anniversary... I ended up subbing for Mandy at the last minute on Wednesday and then since it was north, I decided to go to Asthanga Star with Sharon Moon rather than sit in traffic. She was really amazing. Very different practice in so many ways but there are threads that are similar. More on that another time .... It was strange hearing someone else besides B.K.S. being called Guruji... Anyway, I did sweat a good bit. Perhaps a trend is forming...

Thursday... I ended up subbing CT's classes while she was stuck in traffic (see her blog). We worked on making our feet sparkle in inversions and dhanurasana and then at 6:00. We restored ourselves... Craig's talk was great and the energy in the room was also just so sattvic.

Then Jeff and I went over to Matt's for a little while for some late night curry and that was fun as well.

This morning, I was really wanting to do some yoga, since I didn't get to last night... so Jeff and I went to Jeremiah's class. Lots of pigeons.... Gruelling to do, great afterwards. Jeremiah's fifty hours of teacher training with CT was really apparent. She's right. The process really does work!

No comments: